Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feedback on the ACCA revision team

It’s already been two weeks since the team has been set up. Though, we’ve met some difficulties in planning and organising the work, now we’re on the right track and I’m proud to say that our team is performing.

There have been several requests from our friends who are interested in joining our revision team; unfortunately, we cannot accommodate more than 15 members due to lack of space and infrastructural resources.

Consequently, I would like to invite our friends to build other teams with the same purposes and goals as ours. If ever they need help to set up these teams, we'll be there to help.

And I wish to thank Prof. Raj Lutchmeah, Head of Faculty of Management and Finance at CTI for encouraging us in our initiative.

3 comments:

  1. It is indeed sad to note that this current team cannot accommodate for more people. Yet, this might prove beneficial because if you cannot cope with the demand of every team member, the group will not perform.

    For those still interested to join the revision class, make a list of people and elect a leader. Then it is up to you if you want to do the same thing.

    It would be good if we had two other groups for P1-p3.

    Yes indeed, a big thanks to Prof. Raj Lutchmeah who helped us when we are in trouble, namely to get a room for our lecture session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested since the time I read the blog but unfortunately I was not notified but I am still interested and would like to join the new group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for this late reply. I'm not able to blog everyday cause I have no internet at home. The second group will be starting as on July 24. In case you still want to join, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete