Friday, June 19, 2009

Setting up revision teams for ACCA

I think that we’ve all noticed how demanding the syllabus is, particularly, that for F4 Corporate and Business Law.

But I believe that just obtaining pass marks is not enough; we need to aim higher and even highest!

In order to do so, we need to work during tutorials, at home end even during our free time at CTI. Consequently, Shamianah and I plan to create a team which will focus on practicing exam questions and prepare revision kits as well.

It should be noted that the team is not meant for completion of assignments or other works given for tutorials. Its main objective is to voluntarily work out questions other than that given by our lecturers.

The team will be open to everybody and will be operational in one week-time. So, those interested need to inform us as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I apologize for this long delay for blogging I was busy. That’s indeed a good initiative. I am for that group. In fact as from Monday, I will start serious work. Working in group will be the best option for us to succeed brilliantly. Have you already set up the common time table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its indeed a wonderful idea!!!I'll be very pleased to join the team!U let me know when we starting. We can also prepare notes and share it there

    ReplyDelete