Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Innovators steal the show!

I’ve seen dozens of PowerPoint presentations but theirs really impressed me. The activities they have proposed are original/creative, and I bet we shall all have lots of fun if their project is selected.
There’s no doubt that we should all feel inspired by the professionalism they have displayed in preparing and presenting their work.
Still, I feel that something was lacking. If Ash had worn a tie and the girls had been in pant or skirt suits it would have been awesome.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s indeed a nice comment from you sheik. It was because of that presentation that I wore a shirt on that day. I was pleasantly surprised when you showed us the activity `Le Parcours du combatant` because it resemble like our Big Game. If we win we could merge those two ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rightly said, Sheik! Their presentation was one of a kind, indeed. What really impressed me was the enthusiastic spirit which Ashfaq displayed. Hats off! According to me, you succeeded in captivating the audience’s attention and made us interested in knowing more and more about your presentation.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Shamianah I would like to see your next post now

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya! i definitely agree with the post, and ashfaq has really showed professionalism. Especially when he said "mazik"!
    Congrats to all of you, i'm really eager for the outing on thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, it was one of the best presentations, if not the best, I've seen. The group presented their project with an impressive display of professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's no word strong enough to describe their presentation!!!

    ReplyDelete